Monday, February 28, 2005

Plagiarize

Plagiarize, v. To take the thought and style of another writer whom one has never, never read

Seemed like a good place to start. This blog was inspired by a conversation at www.karmarules.blogspot.com over the origin and proper usage of a new cussword. To those who believe weblogs will lead to the further corruption of the global intellect I would point to Karma's post dated February 28, 2005 and the associated commentary. I believe Socrates and Augustine of Hippo would have applauded,

5 comments:

The Author said...

That's great, but could you just add the link?

Doug The Una said...

At your service, Rob:
http://karmarules.blogspot.com/2005/02/when-to-say-fucktard.html

Anonymous said...

Good definition. Is it the original or an update? Like, "attacking scholarship as a means to gaining scholarly credentials" or something.
Thanks for your comment on our blog. I enjoy your site.

Doug The Una said...

Weirsdo, in this post the only definition is Bierce's, the format described in the title starts above. I love your site. Didn't get it at first because I'm really, really slow. When I got it I busted up and linked to it, which I deleted by accident. I'll put it back now.

The Boy from S.A.C.A.D.A. said...

Playgerize: When a grown up copys somthing a kid thouhgt of.